Sunnyside Road Trip Ideas
We've put together some trip ideas to help you plan your visit to Sunnyside. Use these Yakima Valley trip ideas as template for building your own Sunnyside based vacation or road trip. From wine tasting to authentic food trails, there are a variety of activities to do when touring in and around Sunnyside.
SPRING TRIP IDEAS
SUMMER TRIP IDEAS
FALL TRIP IDEAS
- The annual Sunshine Days Festival and parade celebrates the gorgeous sunshine that has made Sunnyside such a beautiful community.
- Enjoy a scenic bike ride through the Valley on the The Harvest 100 Century Ride, ending at Varietal Beer Co. for craft beer, great food and even better company.
- Snipes Mountain Brewery is one of the oldest breweries in the Yakima Valley and it's located in Sunnyside. Take a tour of Varietal Beer Co. and all the craft breweries in Yakima Valley hop country.
- French Vanilla Market is the perfect mix of farmhouse and fancy with home décor, gifts, bath and body, boutique clothing and jewelry. Fall is a great time to visit for great seasonal offerings as we enter the holiday season.
WINTER TRIP IDEAS
- The Sunnyside Lighted Farm Implement Parade is the oldest farm implement parade in the nation pays unique tribute to Sunnyside’s agricultural heritage. Featured on the Travel Channel and Xtreme Christmas. Voted one of the top 10 lighted parades in the U.S. by A&E TV!
- Winemakers in the Yakima Valley roll out the red carpet every Presidents Day Weekend with special red wine and chocolate pairings at Red Wine & Chocolate.
- Find your next favorite holiday sweet from Sunnyside's yummy dessert and treat stops.